Pryv.io is a simple, yet remarkably powerful personal data management platform, used as a foundation to execute clinical trials remotely while keeping participants safe and empowered through digital and mobile technologies, improving patient access, experience and reporting of outcomes in a reduced trial timeline.
- Spreading Adoption of Telehealth Solutions
- Fostering eConsent Acceptance
- Leveraging Real World Evidence Data
- Reporting Patient Outcomes
Swiss-made Pryv.io is a ready-to-use personal data lifecycle management software, specifically engineered to empower CRO and Pharma organizations to design and run decentralized, remote and direct-to-patient clinical trials.
- Trials are executed through tele-healthcare, i.e. conducted remotely with participants staying at home.
- Patients can give their consent remotely (eConsent).
- Physician visits can be done remotely (telemedicine).
- Data can be captured remotely via digital biomarkers (medical devices, wearables, apps).
- Real-World Data can be captured (geolocation, environmental exposure such as temperature, sun, humidity, and allergens).
- Lifestyle data can be integrated (nutrition, sleep, stress…).
- Multi-centric clinical trials are conducted where data is stored in different locations.
- Full compliance is respected in terms of data lifecycle management, patient rights, user access control and audit.
“Our platform will not only capture patient data but will also give participants a view on their own trial dataset, sending a strong message of transparency and inclusivity, which can truly engage them.”
Pierre-Mikael Legris, CEO Pryv SA